Sunday, September 11, 2016

Welcome letter

Below is the welcome letter that I sent home on Friday with the students. Hopefully it arrived at home safe and sound.

Welcome!
Class 5/6-1


Dear families,


Our class has begun the year on a very positive note. Everyone seems very excited about the year ahead and has participated enthusiastically and respectfully. I will do my best to keep these attitudes and actions going throughout the year.


I will be encouraging the class to take ownership of their learning this year and will provide them with ample opportunities to develop their skills. Their thinking will be challenged and they will be supported in setting high, achievable goals.


Information about what is going on in the class is readily available by accessing my blog/website mrmoskalsclass.blogspot.ca which is upadated very often. There are numerous pages on the site with a variety of information and resources. Please encourage your child to incorporate reviewing the site into their daily routine. It would also be very beneficial for parents to access the site regularly in order to support students at home.


Should you have any questions, concerns or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me through email (moskald@hdsb.ca) or by calling the school (905-634-2311). If the method by which I communicate information changes at any time, I will notify families immediately.


Sincerely,




Mr. (Dave) Moskal

Last updated...

Welcome back... I've found that this platform allows me to communicate everything that is going on in my class and at the school. Plea...