Thursday, September 22, 2016

Open House Tonight

Tonight Pineland is hosting its annual Open House, welcoming family and friends into the school and teacher's classrooms for meet and greets and to get a sense of the learning that is taking place. All teachers will also have a hand out explaining what is going on in their class as far as curriculum, learning skills education, and any other activities or bits of information to help parents and guardians support and extend learning at home.

I will include an electronic version of my hand out on the "Hand outs and Forms" page of this site.

I have tried to make contact with all families by phone, and if I have not yet, I apologize, and will continue to make calls to give everyone an opportunity to discuss their student's start to the year. Please try to refrain from asking personal questions in the open house setting.

As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Hopefully I will see most of you tonight, and if not, there will be many more opportunities throughout the year!

Last updated...

Welcome back... I've found that this platform allows me to communicate everything that is going on in my class and at the school. Plea...