Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Math, Math, and more Math!

In order to ensure that the students feel as prepared as possible to write EQAO in about a month's time, we will be spending a great deal of class time working on Math and reviewing skills learned earlier in the year and from previous years. I anticipate sending home more homework than usual to serve as practice and review.

As always, I encourage students to take not of skills and/or individual questions that posed difficulty and discuss their thinking with me on a very timely basis.

With regard to EQAO, I am trying to provide them information about what to expect and reassure them to calm their nerves. Writing EQAO is vastly different from how students typically learn and are tested in school, but I will help them to remember that they have amassed many skills since becoming a junior student that will help them with writing the test.

Please feel free to ask any questions or pose any concerns about homework and/or the EQAO testing.

Take care!

Last updated...

Welcome back... I've found that this platform allows me to communicate everything that is going on in my class and at the school. Plea...