Friday, January 08, 2016

Field trip recap

The Warplane Museum was one of the best field trips I've been on! It was run so seamlessly and had the kids engaged throughout the day. A 'classroom' was constructed among the aircraft in the huge hanger, complete with SmartBoard. The extremely knowledgeable and professional guide, taught many concepts and lead students through hands-on experiments, consolidating all learning.

What made the trip even better was the impeccable behaviour of the students! I could not be more proud of how respectful they acted toward our guide and the museum, but also how they handled themselves on the bus rides.

I'm sure you all heard about the experiences... Now we can really look forward to our next out-of-classroom experience.










The Lancaster
"Reunion of Giants"

Last updated...

Welcome back... I've found that this platform allows me to communicate everything that is going on in my class and at the school. Plea...