Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Great start, great students

Aside from the excruciating heat, it has been a great start to the school year. This is thanks in great part to the tremendous group of students in 6-1. They quickly listened to and followed closely to classroom and school expectations and as a result, we have already had many rich discussions.

They've demonstrated respectful behaviour towards their teachers, and especially towards one another. Ideas shared during different start-of-school activities have been on point and frequently insightful.

To cap off a great start... When I walked into the class following an outdoor duty today, the entire class were at their desks reading silently. I am one very proud teacher!

Last updated...

Welcome back... I've found that this platform allows me to communicate everything that is going on in my class and at the school. Plea...