Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dreambox

Dreambox, the online Math practice software is back. It is an excellent resource to support student practice and learning in all 5 Math strands and is aligned with the curriculum. Student progress can be tracked in order to support their learning as needed.

The class roster is set up. I have included a Dreambox page along the side of my website in the menu. There is a direct link for students to access the class icon and get started. I've also included an instruction sheet for getting started at home and on mobile devices.

Student login: firstnamelastinitial - e.g., davem
Passwords: each student was given a simple word last year, many remembered, and all were reminded

In order for Dreambox to be helpful for students, and for me to support learning, it needs to be used regularly and consistently. If no homework is specifically assigned, Dreambox is an excellent tool to fill the time set aside for homework each night. Between some access at school, but more required time at home, students are expected to be on Dreambox for 1.5 hrs or more each week.

If you have any questions about Dreambox, don't hesitate to email me or call the school.

Good luck and have fun!

Last updated...

Welcome back... I've found that this platform allows me to communicate everything that is going on in my class and at the school. Plea...